What's new

Joined because I'm an idiot with my iPhone 4

ajsoftail

Reaction score
I'm a newbie. Found your site and need help with my iPhone 4 because I can't use it to call the Apple store which is several miles away (over 65) and my iPhone is my only means of communication.

I posted about the fact it won't power off, but it was in the middle of deleting several huge files I emailed from one of my email accounts to another, so the iPhone was getting these large files in the inbox. I went in and was deleting them and got a white screen, so I assumed they were deleting, but then it was taking so long that I tried to power off the phone and now for the last six hours I have the black screen with the little circle spinning in the center and it won't power off.

I feel disconnected from the world and need help so I came to you all. I hope I get an answer quickly. It's 5 in the morning here and I can't sleep because I need to get my phone working. It's my business as well as my personal phone. I don't have a back up!

Thanks and I hope you all can help!

Anne

Hi and Welcome to iPhone forums, I hope you enjoy the community.

Check your other post, I put a reply there for you.

Dude, it could be something wrong with the phone... Have you jailbreak it somehow? I think jailbreaking could cause that. Anyway, after you get it fixed, back up your data. Use iCloud. Here you can find out how to set up iCloud easy and fast. Cheers!
Note: Don't ever jailbreak your phone!