What's new

Jobs' decision

thehatguy

Reaction score
Everyone will get a free case.

Refund if you bought a Bumper.

For every iPhone 4 purchased through September 30

But. We can't make enough bumpers. So what we're going to do, is source some other cases and give users a choice of cases. And they'll be able to pick one.

Apply on Apple website starting late next week. Pick a case, zoom, we'll send it off to you. That simple.

And if you're still not happy, before or after you get a free case, you can bring your iPhone 4 back undamaged within 30 days for a full refund.

No restocking fee or anything. We want to take care of everyone. We want every user to be happy.

"Does that make sense?"

Tracking some problems with the proximity sensor, and we're working on solutions, and we'll try to get it fixed in the next software update.

White iPhone 4 shipping end of July. Quantities limited at first, ramping up.

Last edited:
I thought Jobs did a great job demonstrating how overblown this is. I will gladly take the refund for my bumper but I have had zero issues with this phone.

Go Steve go---from a self aware fan-girl!

I agree. It was the right business decision for them. This good deed could quickly go and though if customers are waiting weeks for back ordered cases.

I will take a bumper lol but as of now my iPhone has done much bettee then my fuze or tilt htc. The only thing I have found Is my cheek wants to text while I talk :) and that is only to the hubby

that’s sad but i will not ask for a bumper … i already order a Vapor4 case, just for don’t have the same iPhone 4 like everybody and because i like it

that’s sad but i will not ask for a bumper … i already order a Vapor4 case, just for don’t have the same iPhone 4 like everybody and because i like it

I ordered the Vapor case too.

Got this email from them, and asked for a status on my order but they won't respond.

Dear Vapor Pre Order customers,
Due to the successful launch of our new Vapor case, we have decided to increase our production output to three times that of normal capacity! This means that September pre orders will be shipped in August, and many August pre orders will ship in July.
We've purchased new equipment and will be halting production for a week or so to get set up.
While most people will be getting their cases sooner than planned, some July pre orders will be delayed during this transition. If you are one of these people, we sincerely apologize.
For questions, please read our FAQ's on the Vapor product page: http://elementcase.com/iphone4.html
For further inquiries, you can email us at: [email protected]

im going to get one even though i dont need it, probably wont use it much either lol