What's new

jb programs for verizon i4 4.2.10

codyws138

Reaction score
I am asking for some imput on different jb programs for verizon iphone 4 4.2.10. I have recently used redsn0w but I am getting no where with it. It keeps freezing on the apple logo and I cannot customize with cydia, which I have downloaded successfully. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

codyws138 said:
I am asking for some imput on different jb programs for verizon iphone 4 4.2.10. I have recently used redsn0w but I am getting no where with it. It keeps freezing on the apple logo and I cannot customize with cydia, which I have downloaded successfully. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

It you have Cydia you're jailbroken. The reason why you keep getting stuck at the apple logo is because you're tethered. You need to boot tethered from redsnow.

iCrank said:
It you have Cydia you're jailbroken. The reason why you keep getting stuck at the apple logo is because you're tethered. You need to boot tethered from redsnow.

+1. Sync your iPhone to your computer and open redsnow. Click on "just boot tethered".

Like iCrank said, you need to boot tethered everytime you reboot or cut your iPhone off.

Yes I have done that but once it powers on and I download winterboard through cytia that is when the apple logo gets stuck

codyws138 said:
Yes I have done that but once it powers on and I download winterboard through cytia that is when the apple logo gets stuck

Winterboard requires your device to reboot. Boot tethered from redsnow. If that doesn't fix the issue, then you may have to do a restore.

When you are saying reboot from redsnow, you are meaning go through the steps again on the application on your computer and select reboot tethered? If so I have done this numerous times and still am not getting anywhere.

codyws138 said:
When you are saying reboot from redsnow, you are meaning go through the steps again on the application on your computer and select reboot tethered? If so I have done this numerous times and still am not getting anywhere.

Have you tried snycing with iTunes? If not it might wake it up.

If it doesn't you'll have to restore your iPhone.

I have not tried to sync it with itunes once i download cytia i will try that and let you know thanks

Ok I have successfully downloaded cytia on my iphone and i did sync my phone successfully to itunes. At this point what are the step(s) to download and put winterboard on my iphone?

codyws138 said:
Ok I have successfully downloaded cytia on my iphone and i did sync my phone successfully to itunes. At this point what are the step(s) to download and put winterboard on my iphone?

If you have cydia on your phone, you just install it from there.

You'll have to reboot tethered afterwards.

ok I have installed winterboard and rebooted tethered now phone is stuck on the pinapple screen