jb programs for verizon i4 4.2.10

i am using redsn0w_win_0.9.8b7 and firmware iPhone,3_4.2.9_8E501_Restore.ipsw if those are incorrect will you please provide the correct links and versions i need for download
 
disreguard that last post i am currently downloading the software if you can explain how to unzip a folder and where i can find the newer firmware previously listed

thanks
 
I have successfully downloaded cytia and winterboard on my iphone 4.2.10 and I have downloaded carrier from winterboard. I have rebooted tethered my phone and it is still not changing the carrier name at the top of my phone am I not doing something or doing something wrong?
 
codyws138 said:
I have successfully downloaded cytia and winterboard on my iphone 4.2.10 and I have downloaded carrier from winterboard. I have rebooted tethered my phone and it is still not changing the carrier name at the top of my phone am I not doing something or doing something wrong?

Are you trying fake my carrier or makeitmine? Any how i dont know the compatibility anymore since I'm not jailbroken
 
yes i am trying to fake my carrier and i have downloaded phone carrier logos. is there something else i need to download with this? I have went into winterboard and selected a carrier hit the back button and then respring. It did not work, then I did a tethered boot and still did not work. Any input would be appreciated.

thanks
 

Latest posts

Back
Top