What's new

jb programs for verizon i4 4.2.10

i am using redsn0w_win_0.9.8b7 and firmware iPhone,3_4.2.9_8E501_Restore.ipsw if those are incorrect will you please provide the correct links and versions i need for download

ok i will use that, the links above i am unsing windows will that link have the firmware download also?

yes, is that the firmware or the redsn0w? it will not let me download btw im sorry for lack of knowledge

disreguard that last post i am currently downloading the software if you can explain how to unzip a folder and where i can find the newer firmware previously listed

thanks

I have successfully downloaded cytia and winterboard on my iphone 4.2.10 and I have downloaded carrier from winterboard. I have rebooted tethered my phone and it is still not changing the carrier name at the top of my phone am I not doing something or doing something wrong?

codyws138 said:
I have successfully downloaded cytia and winterboard on my iphone 4.2.10 and I have downloaded carrier from winterboard. I have rebooted tethered my phone and it is still not changing the carrier name at the top of my phone am I not doing something or doing something wrong?

Are you trying fake my carrier or makeitmine? Any how i dont know the compatibility anymore since I'm not jailbroken

yes i am trying to fake my carrier and i have downloaded phone carrier logos. is there something else i need to download with this? I have went into winterboard and selected a carrier hit the back button and then respring. It did not work, then I did a tethered boot and still did not work. Any input would be appreciated.

thanks

Try to download from cydia fakeoperator it's easy and funny i use it