What's new

Jailnreak Cydia Question

beerjjj

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm still new to JB and I have tried searching for the answer with no joy so hopefully someone can quickly answer my question.

I have Jailbroken my iPhone 4 on version 4.3.1 via redsn0w and now I'm looking at upgrading to 4.3.3. I know there are back up apps out there but to be honest I only have a little bit of customisation therefore will download the apps manually, however once I have restored/jailbroke again installing Cydia will it remember the apps apps I have purchased via Cydia…hopefully yes and I'm assuming I would just need to click something like re-instal.

Any help would be great before I actually do this.

Cheers
Jason

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited:
Download the apt backup from the Cydia store, that should back up your Cydia apps and you can restore later

when you login via what ever method you used then it will recognised that you have purchased the app before and allow you to download it again free. just make sure you use the same account, for example i used facebook to sign in so i would again need to sign in with facebook if i where to re download it all manually

Thanks also Unleashed,

Very handy to know for next time

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

sure no worries. but using apt backup is easier you dont have to sit there doing it all manually ;)