What's new

jailbreaking iphone 4 is impossible

they said that about al the other firmwares since the 3g iphone. watch it get jailbroken soon... its never impossible you will see and learn shortly that apple will never be able to make it impossible. just harder

yeah ive been on board since the original iphone

and about 37 OS updates later...still jailbroken

Are you for real???? They have jailbroke every OS Apple has ever put out. They will continue this trend!
TROLL

yes, the iphone will never be permanently locked down. there has been plenty of firmware versions where they were never able to software unlock but as far as jailbreak, someone will always find a way. don't worry. unfortunately, the hackers may not be as enthusiastic about jailbreaking .x.x firmwares as they are whole numbered firmwares. for an example. 4.0.2 might not get a jailbreak but 4.1 probably will.

:photos:after Apple published the patch, that is a bad news for me, I'm still hesitating if i would update my iphone 4.If i accept patch apple released on Wednesday, i will cannot run the apple unauthorized software. But, if i ignore the apple patch, my iphone may be attacked by the public code ~~~lucky i still can watch any videos on iphone via converting them by ANEESOFT iphone video converter~

just wait n tell will do the jailbreak 4 sure...

banner.png

of course, they already jailbroke it, its just a matter of when they plan to release a type of tool for ppl to use