What's new

jailbreaking ios 4.1 permanently

Wait what? This will keep you jailbroken through new updates?

Yes, this is really great!!! Now all app creators will stop creating new and cool apps because everyone will just steal them anyhow and they want be able to make a profit. This is just AWESOME NEWS!!!!!

what a shocker we would end up seeing the whinny a$$ show up and try and tell us how piracy has ruined software creation. Get a clue buddy, not everyone steals software, that's not the only reason people are jailbreaking.

what a shocker we would end up seeing the whinny a$$ show up and try and tell us how piracy has ruined software creation. Get a clue buddy, not everyone steals software, that's not the only reason people are jailbreaking.

very well said and greatly agreed, there are so many people who own iphones just to say they have on or who dont know the full potential of the iphone, jailbreaking is LEGAL apple just doesn't like it because they dont like us being in control, and not all people jailbreak for the apps. some dont know about the free apps or know how to do it.. its a matter of the tech savy users who have decent knowledge of what there doing. and there are so many more people that buy the games and apps from the store its crazy how you complain. and they wont stop making apps for the idevice because its amazing and a BEAST of a gaming device!! all three idevices are. that said dont come on a forum and say stupid stuff like that, some stuff is better kept to yourself.
my 2 cents :)

I jailbreak my iphone and get installous
my only thing with that is I only use it as a demo and try out the games before I buy them
because once I spent like 10 bucks on an app that didn't even work completely...

very well said and greatly agreed, there are so many people who own iphones just to say they have on or who dont know the full potential of the iphone, jailbreaking is legal apple just doesn't like it because they dont like us being in control, and not all people jailbreak for the apps. Some dont know about the free apps or know how to do it.. Its a matter of the tech savy users who have decent knowledge of what there doing. And there are so many more people that buy the games and apps from the store its crazy how you complain. And they wont stop making apps for the idevice because its amazing and a beast of a gaming device!! All three idevices are. That said dont come on a forum and say stupid stuff like that, some stuff is better kept to yourself.
My 2 cents :)

amen to that :)

well said! i think cydia should block those repos and refuse to allow them to be added so ppl cant get the cracked apps.

so many features like changing sms tone or the ability to add ring tones over ssh and make your own theme or such simple things that apple stupidly dont allow and slowly they are allowing some of it... all this with out stealing apps. its just apple uses this as an excuse along with jailbreaking slows down the phone and other rubbish they say

very well said and greatly agreed, there are so many people who own iphones just to say they have on or who dont know the full potential of the iphone, jailbreaking is LEGAL apple just doesn't like it because they dont like us being in control, and not all people jailbreak for the apps. some dont know about the free apps or know how to do it.. its a matter of the tech savy users who have decent knowledge of what there doing. and there are so many more people that buy the games and apps from the store its crazy how you complain. and they wont stop making apps for the idevice because its amazing and a BEAST of a gaming device!! all three idevices are. that said dont come on a forum and say stupid stuff like that, some stuff is better kept to yourself.

Well said. I couldn't agree more, JailBreaking isn't about not paying for apps,its all about opening your device to its full potentials. if you think about it piracy has been there for a long time and its almost for every software/games/media..etc and it never stopped developers from doing what they do. In fact try to watch the WWDC and see how much the profit made of selling apps.

Well said. I couldn't agree more, JailBreaking isn't about not paying for apps,its all about opening your device to its full potentials. if you think about it piracy has been there for a long time and its almost for every software/games/media..etc and it never stopped developers from doing what they do. In fact try to watch the WWDC and see how much the profit made of selling apps.

Exactly! so much money is made.. its only small portions of people who jailbreak. and some might not be able to afford the games, also. most think the jailbreaking world is big.. right? now imagine taking a step back and seeing ALL the ipad and ipod and iphone users that buy games off appstore daily, we are like my 2 cents to them.. a Very small portion lol
and thanks ericyo :)

also a lot of ppl only jailbreak for the unlock feature in that cydia repo, thats another reason why a lot of carriers and apple are unhappy the carriers lose lots of money from ppl who buy the phone cheap and change carrier to take it out the country who then complain to apple who then have more reason to try block jailbreaking