What's new

jailbreaking ios 4.1 permanently

also a lot of ppl only jailbreak for the unlock feature in that cydia repo, thats another reason why a lot of carriers and apple are unhappy the carriers lose lots of money from ppl who buy the phone cheap and change carrier to take it out the country who then complain to apple who then have more reason to try block jailbreaking

agreed and well said, i just want 3 weeks to go by so i can have my jeep, then i will worry about getting a new iphone 4 32gb model with a new contract. the only sucky thing is tho is that my phone bill with unlimited txting and 2gb data and 500 minutes will be around 80-85 bc i get a 23 percent discount bc i work at pizza hut, i make around 750-900 a MONTH im not quite full time worker but i get between 25-35 hours a week, while going to school full time. and im getting my own insurence. just liability. red jeep wrangler. its gonna be 146 a month for that on top of the 85 for phone. then theres gas moneyand for other lil thinks here and there. :) hows myplan sound? lol
plan: pay more on jeep, then get insurence before i get jeep(dad wont let me drive without it but i will if i have to), then pay jeep off. then about a month later get a new shiny iphone 4 with a new contract and plan, and CASE!!! :iphone4vert::iphone4horiz::phone::ios4::iphone4half:

also a lot of ppl only jailbreak for the unlock feature in that cydia repo, thats another reason why a lot of carriers and apple are unhappy the carriers lose lots of money from ppl who buy the phone cheap and change carrier to take it out the country who then complain to apple who then have more reason to try block jailbreaking

agreed and well said, i just want 3 weeks to go by so i can have my jeep, then i will worry about getting a new iphone 4 32gb model with a new contract. the only sucky thing is tho is that my phone bill with unlimited txting and 2gb data and 500 minutes will be around 80-85 bc i get a 23 percent discount bc i work at pizza hut, i make around 750-900 a MONTH im not quite full time worker but i get between 25-35 hours a week, while going to school full time. and im getting my own insurence. just liability. red jeep wrangler. its gonna be 146 a month for that on top of the 85 for phone. then theres gas moneyand for other lil thinks here and there. :) hows myplan sound? lol
plan: pay more on jeep, then get insurence before i get jeep(dad wont let me drive without it but i will if i have to), then pay jeep off. then about a month later get a new shiny iphone 4 with a new contract and plan, and CASE!!! :iphone4vert::iphone4horiz::phone::ios4::iphone4half:

thats not bad at all, a bit expensive though, i have pay as you go i pay 15 a month, that i dont have to top up but i dont get the monthly allowance if i dont top it up ofc but 500mb 3g which they call unlimited and unlimited texts and 100 mins calls to anywhere with o2. what carrier are you with? att?

pizza hut? so you can give us free pizzas? lol i love those stuffed crust pizzas.

its good your able it juggle going to school and work, you must be too busy to do anything

thats not bad at all, a bit expensive though, i have pay as you go i pay 15 a month, that i dont have to top up but i dont get the monthly allowance if i dont top it up ofc but 500mb 3g which they call unlimited and unlimited texts and 100 mins calls to anywhere with o2. what carrier are you with? att?

pizza hut? so you can give us free pizzas? lol i love those stuffed crust pizzas.

its good your able it juggle going to school and work, you must be too busy to do anything

yes with atnt, im getting a contract bc i am sick of beating around the bush (always having prepaid) and with the contract it will help on my credit. yes pizza hut haha and imamazing at making the stuffed crusts :) we have to make them by hand. andmaybe free pizzas :p
and yea but last i was up till 137 talking to a girl,good thingi dont have to work the next 3 days :)
and yea i have no time anymore all i do is sleep work school and be tired!! i hate the tired part but whatever, small price, and i love working too. if they would give me them i would be working 40 hours a week. i worked37 one week :)

yes with atnt, im getting a contract bc i am sick of beating around the bush (always having prepaid) and with the contract it will help on my credit. yes pizza hut haha and imamazing at making the stuffed crusts :) we have to make them by hand. andmaybe free pizzas :p
and yea but last i was up till 137 talking to a girl,good thingi dont have to work the next 3 days :)
and yea i have no time anymore all i do is sleep work school and be tired!! i hate the tired part but whatever, small price, and i love working too. if they would give me them i would be working 40 hours a week. i worked37 one week :)

thats the good thing with contract you get credit and you dont have to worry about going to the store to buy more call time credit, but its easy to get carried away and make the bill go very high.

its good you found a job you enjoy so much that you would work so many hours per week. maybe over your holidays like xmas you could do some over time when you dont have school. but it pays off in the end you get all that cash at the end of it. like you said you where up talking to the girl so you use up your free minutes and not worry about it. good thing you have days off to catch up on sleep lol.

would you go to verizon if they where to offer it next year with the iphone 5?

btw id love to see how those stuffed crust are made, im told its just an injection of fat for the stuffed crust.

what a shocker we would end up seeing the whinny a$$ show up and try and tell us how piracy has ruined software creation. Get a clue buddy, not everyone steals software, that's not the only reason people are jailbreaking.
The only people who purchase software are people who have no clue on how a jailbreak works for the iPhone/iPOD!!!!! I would say over 90% of people will still purchase software through the stupid ass AppStore. So these software developers have nothing to complain about. As far as I am concerned, the world is moving too an OpenSource Realm and Apple needs to unlock the gate. Apple watch out here comes DROID....

what a shocker we would end up seeing the whinny a$$ show up and try and tell us how piracy has ruined software creation. Get a clue buddy, not everyone steals software, that's not the only reason people are jailbreaking.
The only people who purchase software are people who have no clue on how a jailbreak works for the iPhone/iPOD!!!!! I would say over 90% of people will still purchase software through the stupid ass AppStore. So these software developers have nothing to complain about. As far as I am concerned, the world is moving too an OpenSource Realm and Apple needs to unlock the gate. Apple watch out here comes DROID....

its why apple dont unlock the gate the main reason is because of piracy, imagine spending months/years on developing an app only to have some one steal it. then slowly all the devs think well if every one is stealing my app why make them why waste time doing it, means less apps for us to install. and whos cheap enough to need to steal apps that cost so little?

i moved from iphone 3g to nokia and all the reasons why i moved suddenly seemed stupid and i was happy to go back to iphone, bluetooth being able to install any app when i found the apps where not as good as the iphone ones. the backlight turning off after a minute even though i wanted it on longer even when i had apps open i found so many faults with the nokia the crappy 5mp camera if you can call it that. everything was wrong with it, the bluetooth send/receive i never used. being able to use the phone like a external drive.

i used to jailbreak all the time and say iphone is not worth having with out jailbreak, now with the 4 i dont even bother. i have 3 pages of apps, some free but the others i put my credit card and paid for it in app store. all these apps you get cracked are from the app store.

apple need to unlock the gate for reasons that dont include getting cracked app store apps/games, if you cant afford the app get a light version or just dont get it.