What's new

jailbreaking 4.3.2 on iphone 4 with baseband 04.10.01

Got it to work. Sp3 is on the home office. Worked like a charm. Thanks I appreciate the help. Also I noticed that people say that Cydia is turning white when they get it on the phone. Mine is just fine and normal. Maybe because Ive been jailbroken before. I dunno

iphones 4 ios 4.3.2 firmware 0.4.10.01 .
is it possible to jailbreak and unlock ? mind to teach?
my cydia is turning white when get it on the phone, cant open it ! i using window 7 uti

iphones 4 ios 4.3.2 firmware 0.4.10.01 .
is it possible to jailbreak and unlock ? mind to teach?
my cydia is turning white when get it on the phone, cant open it ! i using window 7 uti

That your bb you are having is either factory unlok or sometimes it's lock, if you buy it from carriers i think it's a locked bb. But even so, this shouldn't affect cydia in anyway, you didn't properly jailbreak the iOS, perform the jailbreak again with redsnow, run redsnow with compatibilities mode xp sp3 and as admin of the computer.
In case your bb happen to be a locked one, be safe by saving your device shsh before upgrading the iOS to 4.3.2 that will avoid u troubles incase you are having troubles with unlock after upgrading and jailbreaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still having same problem ! my cydia turning white and cannot open it !

please help !! i am going crazy !

still having same problem ! my cydia turning white and cannot open it !

please help !! i am going crazy !

Follow previously said informations. Locate the IPSW flashed on your device by iTunes in your computer, copy and paste it at a good location like desktop. When ready to jailbreak, direct redsnow to where u've puted that IPSW. Follow redsnow instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick search on google says reboot then respring to cure the White cydia icon ;)

how do i do it. ive been jailbroken for a couple years now. since it first came out. and i am now stumped. i usually use the good sites like limera1n. blackra1n back in its day. i used jailbreakme.com but now im supposed to use redsn0w. i dont know much about basebands but all i know is that redsn0w isnt working. from what ive read its telling me to change compatability to win xp sp3. but i only have sp2. it keeps crashing when the ramdisk is loading. and phone has icon that said downloading jailbreak data. and nothing happens.

someone help please. step by step or link would be appreciated. im lost without jailbreak

If you have reds0w than every things will be fine. You need have winrar or winzip to extract file. or you can simply run the file.
1 open redsn0w by right clicking do not open just make you courser down and click properties than
you will see general compatibility security and previous version
than just click send option compatibility,
just below you will see to tick mark you have tick there and you can select program as per your windows and click apply than ok,
if you need help let me know