What's new

Jailbreak isnt working! Why?

steven5224

Reaction score
I have an IPhone 5 and it's jailbroken with iOS7. It was working fine before i took a nap, and when I did wake up non of my tweaks were working. Cydia is still on my phone and working but non of my tweaks work. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Most tweaks are still not updated for iOS 7, if it was working before try reinstalling mobile substrate and restoring, that should solve it

Most tweaks are still not updated for iOS 7, if it was working before try reinstalling mobile substrate and restoring, that should solve it

There is mobile substrate that is preloaded on cydia but there is another mobile substrate fix iOS 7 when I press refresh on the changes bit in cydia. If I install the iOS 7 one can I delete the other one already installed or will I need that one to? Thanks

So is this problem occurring to everyone or just me?

So is this problem occurring to everyone or just me?

It is happening for everyone. Mobile Substrate (MS) is not updated for iOS 7 and/or the new 64-bit devices. Those with older devices can reinstall after installing tweaks; that seems to make it work. For those with the newer devices (iPhone 5s/c; iPad Mini w/retina and iPad Air), MS doesn't work at all.

The key is to have patience while we wait for Mobile Substrate to be updated.

Marilyn

Is it likely I will have stability issues just jailbreaking and not adding tweaks? Iphone 5

Jailbroke my iphone 5 and downloaded pandora skips and swipe selection. Both were working up until yesterday. Both stopped functioning. Any ideas?

Not sure how this fellow gets these tweaks to work I'm guessing he installed some version of MobileSubstrate

Last edited by a moderator: