What's new

Cydia on non-jailbroken phone

allan473

Reaction score
I like to get updates on jailbreaking the latest iOS so I sub to a list. I have been getting instructions on installing Cydia on non-jailbroken iOS 10 phones. I am curious. Why would you want Cydia on a non-jailbroken phone? It was my understanding that any app you downloaded through them were just for jailbroken phones.

I like to get updates on jailbreaking the latest iOS so I sub to a list. I have been getting instructions on installing Cydia on non-jailbroken iOS 10 phones. I am curious. Why would you want Cydia on a non-jailbroken phone? It was my understanding that any app you downloaded through them were just for jailbroken phones.
Bragging and deception? The apps one obtains through Cydia require access to areas of the operating system that aren't normally accessible on a stock device. The only thing I can think of is the person wants others to believe his phone is jail broken when it really isn't. I've never understood why some people have such a cavalier attitude regarding their own credibility.