What's new

Need help jailbreaking with IOS6

beasy1975

Reaction score
I have had my phone jailbroken for a while now but since I have upgraded to IOS6 it hasnt been jailbroken. Is there a way? In addition to CYDIA I had . Can I get my phone jailbroken and get CYDIA. I also need step by step instructions. I am a little scared of bricking my phone. Please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
beasy1975 Please do not ask for ANY help in regards to any software that is illegal. That includes any application that deals with piracy.

Simply put, pay for it.

beasy1975 said:
I have had my phone jailbroken for a while now but since I have upgraded to IOS6 it hasnt been jailbroken. Is there a way? In addition to CYDIA I had . Can I get my phone jailbroken and get CYDIA. I also need step by step instructions. I am a little scared of bricking my phone. Please help.

Unfortunately.... there isn't a stable/working Jailbreak for iOS 6 yet, on any iDevice.

A rule reminder might help! ;)

Reminder - Rule 15
Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.

Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPhoneForums.net neither supports or condones it in any way. Jailbreaking and hacking is not an excuse to steal or pirate software!

Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning which may lead to a ban.

If jailbreaking is illegal then why did US congress deem it legal and also why would there be a section on this forum titles unlock/jailbreaking

I never stated jailbreaking is illegal. In fact I have very detailed post (Is Jailbreaing illegal?) on the subject that speak directly to its legality under the included amendments to the DMCA by the Library of Congress. I was referring to the OP's original request for information in regards to direct piracy. Which I edited out of his post instead of closing the thread down.

Last edited:
If jailbreaking is illegal then why did US congress deem it legal and also why would there be a section on this forum titles unlock/jailbreaking

Jailbreaking is legal....

Downloading pirated apps is illegal....

*snip* taking money for jailbreak is illegal.

That is incorrect. There are no laws that can currently prosecute either the person paying for or the person receiving the income for jailbreaking any phone.