What's new

Jailbreak has.... LEFT THE BUILDING!!!!!

feel you all on the JB.... And I'm sure that if I wanted to spend all the time on my phone tweaking and customizing you'd be there for me.

Heck, i don't even know what SHSH is... :(

For me, the main reason I came over was to have something that just works. I've gotten just that. maybe after I've had the 4 for a while, it will be something I'll go back to. In that, I'll have learned more and the curve won't be so much to overcome.

PEACE!

i dont think most people know what it is they just know what it is used for :)

the iphone 4 is amazing even with out jailbreak and if it works with out and 100 problems with i would of done the exact same as you, infact at one point i got fed up of jailbreaking and took a break from doing it for a year and i was happy with out it...

app store is plenty good enough :) even though they did get the idea from jailbreakers for apps store hehe

I absolutely echo everything the OP has said in both posts. It's crazy how similar my experiences are. Blackberry for 3 years then Android for 1 before finding iPhone and realizing that you get what you pay for. Apple is worth every penny.

I agree with Adam2k90 - Enzo Ferrari - 'I don't sell cars; I sell engines. The cars I throw in for free since something has to hold the engines in.'
If you don't know anything about how it works, don't mess with it!
For me, just having the Iblacklist app from cydia was the reason I jailbroke my phone. Apple doesn't have that feature, though I don't know why, was enough for me to jailbreak my phone. That was something I thought was absolutely essential!
I have never had a problem with jailbreaking my phone but I've only had my phone for 4 months. Just use the few things you want in addition to the Iphone 4 and don't try things you don't know about and you will love it. Read this forum! Read this forum! Read this forum!!!
And why would you ask that (original OP!) But I'm glad you did as I feel forums are there for everyone's opinion and questions and no one's questions are stupid. Welcome to this forum and we all hope you stay here!
That's my two cents!!