What's new

Apple Care+

I got ripped off when I bought my iphone 4 at verizon. They never once mentioned apple care and are making me pay $10 insurance on my iphone a month. Then if I break it I have to pay a $200 deductible. I def would have went with apple care instead had I known. Verizon is a scam/ripoff and should be ashamed!

I got ripped off when I bought my iphone 4 at verizon. They never once mentioned apple care and are making me pay $10 insurance on my iphone a month. Then if I break it I have to pay a $200 deductible. I def would have went with apple care instead had I known. Verizon is a scam/ripoff and should be ashamed!

When I got my iPhone 5 they never offered AppleCare to me. I just called apple and explained that to them. They had no problem adding it to my device.

When I got my iPhone 5 they never offered AppleCare to me. I just called apple and explained that to them. They had no problem adding it to my device.

You have 30 days from date of purchase to add Apple Care + to any illegible device.

Last edited:
You have 30 days from date of purchase to add Apple Care + to any illegible device.

You do, however, have to take it to an Apple Store for inspection before Apple will sell you the AppleCare+ if you didn't purchase it at the same time as the device.

You do, however, have to take it to an Apple Store for inspection before Apple will sell you the AppleCare+ if you didn't purchase it at the same time as the device.

Their call. The just set me up over the phone. I asked if I had to. The nearest one for me is several hours away. The take certain situations into account. Apple has great customer service.

They did the same for me when I got my replacement from a 4s to a 5. I did it right over the phone. Maybe it depends on how soon you call after purchase?

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Their call. The just set me up over the phone. I asked if I had to. The nearest one for me is several hours away. The take certain situations into account. Apple has great customer service.

They have the best customer service in the industry, it's one of the reasons why many people choose Apple over another companies products.

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

yes Apple's great customer service has always been a plus for me,it's a pity some British companies don't take a leaf out of their book.

They have the best customer service in the industry, it's one of the reasons why many people choose Apple over another companies products.

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

Agreed!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner