What's new

Jailbreak for 4.2.7

untethered jb came out.. if you already tethered break using redsnow apps all you have to do is go to cydia tap "manage", tap "sources", tap "edit", tap "add", type Cydia.pushfix.info then tap "done" tap on "pushfix.info" and tap "verizon untether for 4.2.7 reboot and your untether jb

This method wont work if we are running untethered 4.2.6? Used greenpoison

Nope.. This is only for redsn0w tethered jb..

untethered jb came out.. if you already tethered break using redsnow apps all you have to do is go to cydia tap "manage", tap "sources", tap "edit", tap "add", type Cydia.pushfix.info then tap "done" tap on "pushfix.info" and tap "verizon untether for 4.2.7 reboot and your untether jb

i know i'm new here, but has anyone verified this? is there a link/reference? also, it says redsn0w tethered jb. what about greenpois0n?

Well im actually running a redsn0w untethered jb right now and works just fine.. Just download redsn 0w 0.9.6rc14 tethered jb follow all the instructions.. Once ur tethered jb u can follow the instructions it says above this message to make it untethered jb

I tried that. I'm tetherd jailbreak from red snow. And I tryed the Cydia source for pushfix.info and I tryed to install 4.2.7 but it wouldn't work for 4.2.8 witch I'm on.

I tried that. I'm tetherd jailbreak from red snow. And I tryed the Cydia source for pushfix.info and I tryed to install 4.2.7 but it wouldn't work for 4.2.8 witch I'm on.

It will only work for 4.2.7