What's new

Jailbreak for 4.2.7

Redsn0w is out for 4.3.2. I wonder why it won't work for 4.2.7. Greenpois0n will probably be for 4.2.7

yeah waiting somewhat patiently ... wasnt even thinking when I hit update ... UGH!

I updated to 4.2.7 and lost my jailbreak. Not really missing it yet as I didn't really use anything from it yet. I will patiently wait for a jb that's tested.

Redsnow claims they have a tethered jailbreak for 4.2.7, but when tried it didn't work at all. Keep me updated if anyone finds a jailbreak for iOS 4.2.7

redsnow does work u must download ipsw for 4.2.6 and when redsnow asks for firmware browse to that even though you are on 4.2.7 and install cydia then after that is done use redsnow to boot tethered only and it works perfectly.

I hadn't really experienced anything while jailbroken that was a must have for me this far. Ita certainly not worth it tethered IMO.

if i do the tethered jailbreak for the iphone4 4.2.7 n when it resprings do i have to go back 2 da computer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8T4jEHR2r8&feature=related]YouTube - Jailbreak 4.2.1 Firmware Redsn0w 0.9.6 For iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad[/ame]

If you follow this youtube video, and use the 4.2.6 firmware in place of the firmware in this video, it will work for 4.2.7, tho its a tethered jailbreak.

Just go back to 4.2.6 guys till there is a jb out for 4.2.7! using other methods dont work, so stop trying!!!! lol