What's new

Jailbreak and Unlock 4.1 (READ BEFORE CREATING A NEW THREAD)

maybe, but its less interesting for those who waited a month for that, these people need just unlock and they dont care it will be 4.2 or 1.1.5 :D

1.1.5? where did that come from... and i know the unlockers wanted an unlock solution weeks ago...

but tell that to the devs who want the hole for 4.1 to work in 4.2...

personally i dont care if they never release unlock ;)

well I care :) I got like 10 iphones lined up and waiting :)

oh your charging to unlock phones... nice idea

No, I charge for the phones that are Unlocked :)), and if a sucker wants to pay me for Unlocking service, I will gladly take his money. B/c it is obvious that he doen't want to invest a half an hour in learning on how to do it himself.

i unlocked my phone baseband 02.10.04, it is possible, but you have to rip your phone apart, i mean it needs to be opened, thats all

No, I charge for the phones that are Unlocked :)), and if a sucker wants to pay me for Unlocking service, I will gladly take his money. B/c it is obvious that he doen't want to invest a half an hour in learning on how to do it himself.

there are lots of them willing to do so...

as you can see the other thread yannis was offered unlock for 50 dollars and he wants to pay it lol...

he thinks if you pay they will use another app that is not online or something..

well if you can get away with it, then good for you :)

as you can see the other thread yannis was offered unlock for 50 dollars and he wants to pay it lol...

he thinks if you pay they will use another app that is not online or something..

I am not trying to get away with it, it's just another service just like any others. many thing we can do ourselves yet we choose to pay for the service.

I am not trying to get away with it, it's just another service just like any others. many thing we can do ourselves yet we choose to pay for the service.

yes companies make 10s of thousands by taking these free tools and selling them...

thats why you see these devs trying to stop it by putting copyright and all these things saying this is a free tool..etc

but its no different from any other phone, i see lots of stores across the uk you take and pay to unlock when they do it free...

and 99% of the time the person wont care because its only like 5-10 eur/pounds/dollars what ever your currency is.. they are just happy they have an unlocked phone, regardless of if they could of done it free or not

I think that some folks are taking this way to seriously, I mean the Unlocking buisness. I remember about 2y ago, I owned a 3g iphone and didn't care about jailbreakin/unlocking because I was with ATT, then I had to go to Russia, and I was told that I need it to unlock my iphone. I knew that the tools for unlocking were out there, but I didn't have hours to spend on forum and youtube to find out how to unlock, I found a dude and I paid like $25 for the service and I was happy at that time.

There are many folks who are just like me, who don't have the time nor the will to sit around on forums and search on how to unlock or jailbreak their iphone. And they are willing to pay a small fee to some one else.

But NO, there are plenty of folks who are just upset with the fact that some one makes a buck with free tools.

hey guys i brought iphone to one man who opened the phone and you know what he did? he changed not only the baseband but he changed ios, when i had 4.1 with new baseband he made some kind of reset maybe he done it with motherboard i dont know but it works, i unlocked new baseband! and i have 4.0 right know installed after 4.1

hey guys i brought iphone to one man who opened the phone and you know what he did? he changed not only the baseband but he changed ios, when i had 4.1 with new baseband he made some kind of reset maybe he done it with motherboard i dont know but it works, i unlocked new baseband! and i have 4.0 right know installed after 4.1

where are you located? Can you PM me this guys phone number?

hey guys . i dont like when poeple comes say whatever phantazy they have and dont reply / one said he opened his phone and unlock it . never replyed . the other said he gave it to someone never provide where . this is kids stuff. either we help each other or just close the thread . maybe the site lol ..... when it comes to unlocking i dont see anything wrong with making money by unlocking other poeple phones. why not . either they got to teach themselves or pay for the time and service.we are not running charity service here .
it's like hiring a houskeeper that does the cleaning for you . you know how to clean right but you dont have time soooooo you got to pay .

hey guys . i dont like when poeple comes say whatever phantazy they have and dont reply / one said he opened his phone and unlock it . never replyed . the other said he gave it to someone never provide where . this is kids stuff. either we help each other or just close the thread . maybe the site lol ..... when it comes to unlocking i dont see anything wrong with making money by unlocking other poeple phones. why not . either they got to teach themselves or pay for the time and service.we are not running charity service here .
it's like hiring a houskeeper that does the cleaning for you . you know how to clean right but you dont have time soooooo you got to pay .

there is nothing wrong with it... but then you have to take your phone to some one who could take days to give your phone back when its a 2 minute job on your computer.. not even that.

its more hassle to pay for it to be done... and not free..

how hard is pressing a button? lol limera1n is not rocket science ;)

I think that some folks are taking this way to seriously, I mean the Unlocking buisness. I remember about 2y ago, I owned a 3g iphone and didn't care about jailbreakin/unlocking because I was with ATT, then I had to go to Russia, and I was told that I need it to unlock my iphone. I knew that the tools for unlocking were out there, but I didn't have hours to spend on forum and youtube to find out how to unlock, I found a dude and I paid like $25 for the service and I was happy at that time.

There are many folks who are just like me, who don't have the time nor the will to sit around on forums and search on how to unlock or jailbreak their iphone. And they are willing to pay a small fee to some one else.

But NO, there are plenty of folks who are just upset with the fact that some one makes a buck with free tools.

Well said!

Well said!

the reason why they are upset it because they take these tools put their name on it and say here have this free tool for 10-20 bucks after the devs work so hard to provide free jailbreak and unlock, its like if i take your work and sell it, its stealing..

i read on a web site that for one of the unlock they offered to pay geohot 10,000 dollars for his unlock:O

what bob does is he charges to unlock he doesent sell the tool. so there is a difference, hes not claiming that the tools are his