What's new

IvySkin iPhone 4 Reception Case ™

i'd be curious to see real pics, not mock-ups.

If this is really nice and thin, it would look great installed overlay our Band overlays!

Yea, I would be really carefull with a hard case like that. Any sand/dust would more than likely sandpaper the back glass.

I still don't effing have it. Here's the email I got from Ivyskin:

Your Order 25412 Has Shipped
IvySkin <supportativyskindotcom>
Add to Contacts
To [ymail]c----eatyahoodotcom[/ymail]
Christopher,
Your order 2---2 has shipped and the tracking information is below. Thank you for your business!
Shipped on 7/20/2010 using USPS First Class: 91--8052--9075--55--13
Sincerely,
IvySkin

And this is the message I get when I track the package(daily, mind you) at the USPS site:

Label/Receipt Number: 91-- 8052 --90 75-- 55-- 13
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 19, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

---------

I ordered on 7.9.10. The Ivyskin website said at the time that orders would ship beginning 7.16.10. I've written 3 e-mails, heard back the first time with a cookie cutter response with very general info and a mention of 2-3 day delay due to high demand. Phone call to customer support simply looped back to main menu no matter which option was selected. No Voicemail option.

I would like to try this case. Many are in the same situation as I am, and I have begun to post in forums like this to save others the hassle. Maybe just have to wait awhile until demand comes down. Maybe Jobs put a hit out since they were one of the first to advertise a fix for an iPhone problem(specifically the antenna/death grip one). I would wait a while until you start to see positive reviews on the product, shipping, and customer service. For this particular product, none of that exists as of yet.

Hope that helps.

This company will rip you off. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! I did a chargeback and was refunded. I suppose they hope people will not bother doing charge backs. Please do due diligence before you consider them.

It took more than three weeks to receive mine and, quite frankly, the case is not worth the wait. It's more impervious to scratches than the Switcheasy Nude case and the build quality is slightly better but it shares the same most annoying problem which is the hideous rainbow effect on spots where the back of the iphone touches the back of the case. Another thing to consider is that these clear plastic cases make the grip extremely slippery which is really bad considering how little protection these kinds of cases offer.