What's new

itunes wont sync with iphone 4s need help!

What do you need? List the things you want to keep?
eg: photos, music, contacts, notes, games...etc

We can find alternatives to extracting those from the phone to computer. For example, iPhoto/Adobe Bridge/Aperture can grab photos from the phone and store on the computer. Music, there are third party progs that can grab those out too. Cheers,

the main thing is contacts i guess but i still think mt computer is blocking it , iam going to restore my computer this sunday to factory settings and redo itunes and see what happens

I recall when I was trying to download iOS5, it kept getting stuck in the back up part. I first shut off all my anti virus and then it got stuck again, but further into the process. I don't remember how I found out, but it turned out that my Accuweather app was getting stuck in the sync process. I deleted Accuweather and it then finished the process without any issues.

I'm not suggesting that you have Accuweather and it's an issue, but maybe there is an app that is causing a problem in the sync process?

for some reason my iphone will not back up, heres whats its doing now! it will donload any recent app i download on my iphone, it will not download any other previous apps, just ones i download now!! i cant even restore it, when it gets to the back up part of it , it just hangs there!!! so i dont know what else i can do!!

for some reason my iphone will not back up, heres whats its doing now! it will donload any recent app i download on my iphone, it will not download any other previous apps, just ones i download now!! i cant even restore it, when it gets to the back up part of it , it just hangs there!!! so i dont know what else i can do!!

Manually put your iPhone in recovery mode and iTunes will restore it for you. But chances are that the trouble is with your computer rather than being with your iPhone.

Manually put your iPhone in recovery mode and iTunes will restore it for you. But chances are that the trouble is with your computer rather than being with your iPhone.

YES I AGREE but wish i knew how to fix this on my computer