What's new

iPhone 4s wont sync apps to folders?

kbphoto615

Reaction score
A friend of mines kid was messing with my damn phone and reset all my settings. After this happened I was stuck in safe mode no matter what I did. Well I uninstalled a bunch of tweaks and got my phone out of safe mode. But now all my apps are displaced across my phone and no matter how much i backup and sync I cannot get the apps to stay in folders. I re-arrange them on iTunes and on the Phone itself but after the sync process is done all apps are throw about again. Any help would be greatly appreciate! I am at a loss as to what to do. I am on an iPhone 4s 5.0.1 jailbroke with absinthe.

Is it a jailbroken 4S or a clean 4S. Your best bet would be to do a complete/manual backup of your 4S and restoring it using iTunes, or manually through iTunes.

Is it a jailbroken 4S or a clean 4S. Your best bet would be to do a complete/manual backup of your 4S and restoring it using iTunes, or manually through iTunes.

I think the OP's post explains that she is jailbroken as they state they're running 5.0.1 jailbroken with absinthe!

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4s using Tapatalk