What's new

iTunes not giving me a ringtones folder for my iPhone

dawnpeterman

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have some ringtones that I would like to sync to my new iPhone, but my iTunes is not showing a ringtones folder.

I did have issues with my original sync because of a faulty cord. Could that be causing the issues and will I need to completely replace the phone because of it?

Hi all,

I have some ringtones that I would like to sync to my new iPhone, but my iTunes is not showing a ringtones folder.

I did have issues with my original sync because of a faulty cord. Could that be causing the issues and will I need to completely replace the phone because of it?

When u make a search of the ringtone initunes by entering the ringtone name, does itunes find it in the library?

If you can't see the ring tunes folder in library then most likely your i tunes database is gone bad. There are few ways to recover or restore the broken database. Just Google it and use the search function and go with the easiest you find. Good Luck mate.

Try updating your iTunes version. You should check out this video for cool free iPhone apps