What's new

Itunes no longer finds my iphone12 ( unable to syncronise my music library as a result) -windows pc

Osrric

Reaction score
I have iphones for years. bought my iphone12 last december. Was able to put new music in my itunes and sync it with my iphone till early 2021. But now my itunes does not find my iphone anymore so i am unable to sync new music i put in itunes (on my windows PC) with my iphone. Normally when i connect my iphone with my laptop, it automatically shows the phone and i can access the pictures and video's i have on my phone. This still works. But when i open my itunes it no longer automatically connects my iphone and i can not syncronise it anymore (error 42110).

I searched online but all the solutions like removing the SC info folder, changing passwords, re-authorising the devises etc do not seem to work.

Im not interested in downloading a streaming app, i just want my own music library on my iphone, where i can put new songs on when i want to.

Have you made sure that the date and time on your computer is correct? If not, it can generate this error.