What's new

Is this good batterylife for an iPhone 5

My i5 won't last but about 2 hours at the most if I'm playing graphic heavy games like Modern Combat.

Sent from iPhone using iPF.net

Its normal!

Sent from my iPhone(6.1.3) not jailbroken using Tapatalk 2!

So how long does the battery have to be used for it to have good batterylife ??

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371045189.512513.jpg

Finally good batterylife all I had to do is stop playing video games 😔😩 I hope os 7 increases batterylife

It is advised by many that Lithium-Ion batteries should not be drained completely. As for me, I use the Hotspot a lot.

$null_zpse761dda5.jpg

Turn your screen brightness down and use auto brightness and you'll be fine and turn off location services if your not using it and lte if your not in lte service

Der plenty portable chargers nowadays, mostly China made.. Deyr very useful n handy.. Get minimally 2 so ur never out of ur game zone time..

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371216113.652099.jpg

I achieve this by using airplane mode when I sleep

This is my typical usage.

6F12926B-2062-4667-92A2-C1D6A7F0CAB6-1246-000000806903BA60_zps5267ca22.jpg

That's about what I get as well. I'm also with verizon, so is my wife and a friend of mine and we all get good battery life. I know 2 people with sprint ip5's and they don't get even close. My mom has a sprint ip5 and goes from 100% to 34% like nothing. I've tried to trouble shoot it but I'm convinced the Sprint iPhones are a different breed as someone at my job with a sprint ip5 has same issue.

I use da 5800 mAh portable chargers or also called power banks.. It can be used to charge ur iphone 3X.. But if u charge n play games in da same time den maybe up to 2X charging..

Da bigger da mAh da preferrable but da only problem is da size cos u wanna keep it at ur pocket size.. For ladies no problems at all cos dey always have dis massive lady bags dat can store almost anything..

That's about what I get as well. I'm also with verizon, so is my wife and a friend of mine and we all get good battery life. I know 2 people with sprint ip5's and they don't get even close. My mom has a sprint ip5 and goes from 100% to 34% like nothing. I've tried to trouble shoot it but I'm convinced the Sprint iPhones are a different breed as someone at my job with a sprint ip5 has same issue.

I've always just assumed it had something to do with their signal. Like the phone has to work harder for a a signal, since it sprint.