$ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369075551.650394.jpg

I'm tring to run the battery out and recharge it
I wanna see if its working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

View attachment 12443

I'm tring to run the battery out and recharge it
I wanna see if its working

That is very bad according to my calculations... 20 plus% per hour!! My daughter is using iPhone 5 and she's a music lover and video's and talking and mailing and texting, and she got about 16% per hour. My wife's iPhone 5 is doing about 13% per hour and everything is on... location services, notifications, push e mail etc etc.... my own 4s, with everything on is about 15% per hour max.

I'm not sure what I'm doing for that much battery drain maybe it's my screen I got it turn all the way up with brightness and I play video games I got two email accounts one is yahoo and one gmail but the gmail is an app so I'm not sure ?? I'm on Facebook and Instagram a lot I don't call or get calls to often please help

I'm not sure what I'm doing for that much battery drain maybe it's my screen I got it turn all the way up with brightness and I play video games I got two email accounts one is yahoo and one gmail but the gmail is an app so I'm not sure ?? I'm on Facebook and Instagram a lot I don't call or get calls to often please help

What I would have tried - lower screen brightness and set push off... switch on only necessary location services and check. If I want to drain my 4s quickly to let it die for once a month zero to 100%, I switch my screen to full brightness and watch you tube videos.... but, although I'm no expert, I would say screen and videos/video games can be one of the culprits....

Sorry.... face book - my wife is on face book all day. It doesn't seem that fb is using that much. My daughter's iPhone 5 is playing music and she is texting and mms a lot, and her usage is a lot more....

Ok I turn push off and I got the screen less then half brightness hope this works I feel like I'm limiting my phone tho

Something's not right. I keep my brightness at 90% always, leave wifi and locations on always and get way better battery life. I have verizon so I'm always in LTE mode. I basically charge every other day

ypu7a9e4.jpg

Something's not right. I keep my brightness at 90% always, leave wifi and locations on always and get way better battery life. I have verizon so I'm always in LTE mode. I basically charge every other day

ypu7a9e4.jpg

I have sprint and have LTE sometimes

Well I think carrier has a lot to do with it, because it could be constantly searching for lte, where vz is always lte because it has such better service. But I still think something could be wrong

I'm going to take my 5 to apple see what they say but I do believe is sprint

Also do you guys use your phones a lot (heavy use) because I do

Also do you guys use your phones a lot (heavy use) because I do
I would think how you use it would trump how often it is used. For example, using the phone for resource-heavy games would result in shorter battery life versus using the phone for reading text files. Wouldn't this hold true?

I would think how you use it would trump how often it is used. For example, using the phone for resource-heavy games would result in shorter battery life versus using the phone for reading text files. Wouldn't this hold true?

I'm not sure because I use my phone for everything but j haven't played games that often
Right now tappatalk , calling , texting , music , online blogging

I'm not sure because I use my phone for everything but j haven't played games that often
Right now tappatalk , calling , texting , music , online blogging
Well, Lithium batteries get better over time, at least that is what I have seen on my iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and iPad mini. So, hopefully your mileage won't vary too much.