What's new

Is this for real?

The Hound

Reaction score
I'm bewildered. I've looked at the threads here and have gleaned that there is currently no way to jailbreak in iPhone 4S with iOS 5.1, yet I noticed a site, [Moderator edit: Removed link to dodgy, fly-by-night website. Jail breaks are always free...] That claims to have software to do so. The only reason I'm asking is that they use SWREG for their sales and distribution, and in all the years I've used SWREG, I've never encountered software that is phony. OTOH, the domain name for the site is registered anonymously, which doesn't make me feel very confident about this.

So, if the experts here have some thoughts, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how many times we have to say this, you will NEVER have to pay to jailbreak. There is no 5.1 jailbreak for A5+ devices, when there is, it will be free.

There is NO such thing as a paid jailbreak tool! Never ever buy any type of jailbreak tool from ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!! They are all scams

The only places that have "legitemit" jailbreak tools are here Dev-Team Blog & here Greenpois0n.com

And that is it. If you ever did by a jailbreak that did work, it would be a total rip off because it would be a wrapper on one of the tools from either of the sites I listed above.

There is no jailbreak for 5.1 on A5 devices. When there is one..........It will be free. as always. never ever pay for a jailbreak. Just look up jailbreak tools for sale scam. Every one of those sites is a scam. if you click on a link for an unkown jailbreak tool, and you are asked to complete any type of "survey"...........Well..............that is just a dead give away. Don't fall for it.

I guess I have my answer. Thanks.

Jmills87 said:
I don't know how many times we have to say this, you will NEVER have to pay to jailbreak. There is no 5.1 jailbreak for A5+ devices, when there is, it will be free.

Agree with you . Today I lost $ 29 something for nothing grrrrr is not exist yet, don't lose your money.
Thanks Jmills87.