What's new

iPhoneForums.net is Having an iPhone 6 Accessories from Amazon Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I plan on getting the 4.7 inch model to replace my iPhone 5.

I have an iPhone 5s so I will probably wait until they release the larger-screen iPhone 6 (or will they call that the iPhone 7)?

I will most likely be purchasing the iphone 6, but will wait until all the hype settles down a bit once released.:)

I have the 5 & time left until my upgrade. I would like the 6 but really do not want a bigger phone. I have a tablet so I don't need the size. Sometimes I also like to wait & see if the new phone has any "bugs" that need worked out.

Yes, I'll probably get the iPhone 6 and give my 5s to my wife. I'm interested in a larger phone as my eyes are aging faster than I am.

I've been happy with my 4S, but am ready for an upgrade now. I will get the 6, as long as it's not some huge, non-pocketable screen.

Definitely planning to get the iPhone 6 when it comes out. Have the iPhone 5 and will be up for a new one in October!

I love my iPhone 5 and it has been far more reliable than my 4S was. However, I have looked with envy at my friend's Samsung Galaxy 4s and longed for a bigger screen, better photo resolution and longer lasting battery! If the iPhone 6 offers this, then I'm onboard! I want one and will be "standing in line on September 9".

I just got an iPhone 5s and I am loving it. You can betcha I am getting the iPhone 6.

its-contest-time-banner.gif

We are so excited about the new software upgrade for iPhoneforums.net, we decided to have a contest to commemorate the event! With all of the excitement building for the iPhone 6 release (probably on September 9th), we thought it would be appropriate to have an iPhone 6 accessories contest.

Since there are a limited amount of iPhone 6 accessory options right now, we realized it would be best to offer an Amazon gift card that users could use after the launch of the iPhone 6. This contest will give away a $50 dollar Amazon gift card. Of course, you can use it either for iPhone 6 accessories later this year, or for whatever you desire on Amazon.

To enter the contest is very simple:
  • You just need to post in this thread (once) and let us know if you plan on getting the new iPhone 6 or are going to wait and keep what you have.
  • The winner will be chosen at random on August 14th from all of the entries.
  • If you attempt to enter the contest more than once you will be disqualified.
  • Please note that we can determine if you have created a separate login, so don't try to cheat.
This way, not only do we get to have a cool contest, we also get to gauge member interest in the new iPhone 6!

As always, thank you guys for spending your time at iPhoneforums.net!

My wife said that she plans on an Iphone 6 and that will be as soon as it's announced. she is having trouble with her 5's battery. Me I am waiting for the expanded Iphone? 6Air? anyway the biggie and I can't upgrade till November

Ooohhh Yyyyeeeeaaahhhhh!
The second my contract comes up (the end of the year)-
Absolutely can't wait!!!!

Ps. I Love the new format!

Have the 5S right now, but definitely getting the 5.5" iPhone 6 when it's released. The bigger screen and keyboard availability with iOS 8 will no longer have me thinking about going back to Android. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.