What's new

iPhone4 with 4.0 question?

bad_ass_lightning

Reaction score
I've got a jail broken iPhone4 with the original 4.0 software. I'm wondering if I should update my software? Are there any big changes from the 4.0 to the 4.3.2 or what ever the new updates. Thanks.

I've got a jail broken iPhone4 with the original 4.0 software. I'm wondering if I should update my software? Are there any big changes from the 4.0 to the 4.3.2 or what ever the new updates. Thanks.

There is a huge change. Yes you should update

Updated software always contains bug fixes, security fixes, and every now and then new features.

You should google or look on the Apple site for the iOS changes. As CaliCrank said there are huge changes. Such as the hotspot features in 4.3.

Read up on it and see if it is for you. I would for sure.

Yes you can update to 4.3.2 directly, but u do understand that you will lose your jailbreak right? And what about your baseband? Is it factory unlock? If yes you are good to go, otherwise find out if your baseband have an unlock out there before upgrade your device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk