What's new

iPhone 4 with 4.0 OS help!

BigCat44

Reaction score
Ok, so I have an iPhone 4, jailbroken, running the original 4.0 iOS. The other day a friend noticed it and said his other friend would gladly buy it off of me because of the original OS. he says he can 1.) get me a brand new unopened iPhone 4 + $100 cash or 2.) give me a used iPhone 4 obviously not running the 4.0 OS + $200 cash. I'm just wondering what on earth makes this OS so valuable and if I should trade it, I've put alot of work into this phone with specific upgrades that will make it very hard to get used to a new blank slate. Thanks for all your answers in advance - BigCat44

The only reason I can think of is the baseband version. It can be easily unlocked via ultrasnow and make it more valuable...

Ok, so I have an iPhone 4, jailbroken, running the original 4.0 iOS. The other day a friend noticed it and said his other friend would gladly buy it off of me because of the original OS. he says he can 1.) get me a brand new unopened iPhone 4 + $100 cash or 2.) give me a used iPhone 4 obviously not running the 4.0 OS + $200 cash. I'm just wondering what on earth makes this OS so valuable and if I should trade it, I've put alot of work into this phone with specific upgrades that will make it very hard to get used to a new blank slate. Thanks for all your answers in advance - BigCat44

for that price its probably on baseband 01.59 so you can unlock it with ultrasn0w to use any network...