What's new

iPhone 4 Jailbreak OFFICIAL How To

Noob here with a question.
I'm on firmware 4.0.2 do I have to wait for another " leak" or hack to jb my ip4 or can I now downgrade and then jb my phone?

I'm on firmware 4.0.2 do I have to wait for another " leak" or hack to jb my ip4 or can I now downgrade and then jb my phone?

wait until mid next week for 4.1 and dev team will surely release a tool for that, the only reason they say they have not is because 4.0.2 has no updates nothing new its just to close the jb hole so they dont want to play cat and mouse for no reason.. so 4.1 is jailbroken already the betas so watch 4.1 get jailbroken the final version i mean. and it wont be long for tools to be released

wait until mid next week for 4.1 and dev team will surely release a tool for that, the only reason they say they have not is because 4.0.2 has no updates nothing new its just to close the jb hole so they dont want to play cat and mouse for no reason.. so 4.1 is jailbroken already the betas so watch 4.1 get jailbroken the final version i mean. and it wont be long for tools to be released

Thanks a lot for the info!

and this time, its going to be hard for apple to patch it up, not like 4.0.2 where they just released a firmware to patch up the exploit =]

:-(.this too trouble for me,better direct by an iphone unlocked!lol..

:-(.this too trouble for me,better direct by an iphone unlocked!lol..

yes i agree 100% and i never buy mine locked any more, but thats not the only reason why people jailbreak, so many say apart from unlock why would you jailbreak? :S there are so many reasons