What's new

Iphone4 sound problem

hellbonez

Reaction score
Yesterday i plug in my ip4 with a speaker to litsen to the music then after i plug off a few hour layta i relize that no sound (massage,lock,ipod) . I try to restart and nothing happen .but when i plug it back to earphone or speaker the sound is avalaible. Anyone help me

make sure the switch on the left is not showing red.. if it is then you muted it

If it's not the switch, go to setting >sound and check in there if everything is on. Also bring up the volume in case it's at a row state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already on my mute button on thr left ip. But just nothing happen.when people call me only the sound appear.demm!

I think my iphone is thinking that
Im still
On the earphone mode..

Connect it to your computer and lunch itunes. Leave it connected to itunes about 10mn, then disconnect the phone and then restart it and try playing a song to see if the sound will come out.
You can also try to blow air in the earphone socket see if it helps.

Yeah i try to connect with itune and few hour it work perfect and layta on it appear back,nvm i will try it back

Yeah i try to connect with itune and few hour it work perfect and layta on it appear back,nvm i will try it back

If the issue keeps on happening again and again after connecting it to itunes, """"right after disconnecting the phone from your computer""" perform a soft reset. This should restore some missing or defective files into the iOS, infact you are having corrupted files in the system. Just Connecting to itunes helps some times, if not soft restore should help, else then a complete restore.

My iphone 4 doesnt make any lock sounds.When i try to lock it it ... Hi, Hold the phone face on and have a look on the side at the little..microphone mesh, or top microphone are used...

I try to restart and nothing happen .but when i plug it back to earphone or speaker the sound is avalaible. Anyone help me

Back to my old iPhone 3GS after I screwed my iPhone 4 with some crazy self software jailbreaking