What's new

Alert Sounds comes from earpieces instead of speaker

Justified

Reaction score
Hi falks, Ive got a problem with my iphone 4s. The alert and keyboard sounds and also lock sound come from earpiece instead of speaker. This is happened after using mobiola headset app and playing the sound from pc using iphone earpieces , so this app allow you to speak with your friends on yahoo or oovoo by your phone on ears like speaking on simcard call, this is good for pcs that doesnt have microphone and headphone. Ive read in the net that this is because of skype bug on iphone which doest similar as mobiola headset( use earpiece as an output for sound) and THE SOLUTION is connecting the headset through jack and plugging out that will fix the problem, but after respring again this problem occurs and you need to plug in and out again and the sound will come through speaker until next restart or respring. OTHER SOLUTION was launching Skype app and going to the number dialing display part, the by clicking each button the sound comes from speaker just as plug in n out does but again this fix is temporary solution , I know this because of software problem and i dont want to restore my 6.1.2 iphone 4S , so anybody can help me handle this? Does anyone have experienced such an issue? I appreciate your HELP!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 2