What's new

iPhone4 hung since long..HELP!!

techn0_chrat

Reaction score
Guys i need some help i'm using an iphone4..i copied some 40 (.deb) cydia app files using iPhone Folders in var<root<media<Cydia<Autoinstall..according to the tutorial i rebooted my phone the second time i rebooted the phone it got hung on the apple logo..there is absouletely no response whether i press the power button or the home..if press power and home both for a few sec blank screen appears n d logo appears again..the phone is completely hung what should i do??

You've copied 40 deb files into cydia> autoinstall filders at the same time? 40??? You are very brave.
I understand the behavior your phone is having at the moment. Use tinyUmbrella to wake up your device. But i think you will have to restore the iOS, files might be corrupted inside an thus causing the hung.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K..nw restoring iOS..u see i am still a rookie n dont no much abt dis..now i no hw foolish it was to copy 40 apps at once.newayz thx a lot..dont no what i wld hav done wid out ur help 8)

Don't copy many deb file to cydia> installer at the same time. You are badly hurting your device software and maybe hardware as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk