What's new

iPhone X Tips and Tricks Thread

Might need the practice, mine unlocks instantly every time - except when wearing headphones, its about 75% successful. It is getting better so maybe it learns

Might need the practice, mine unlocks instantly every time - except when wearing headphones, its about 75% successful. It is getting better so maybe it learns
Did you do 2 very slow circles when you first set it up? Most who have problems find that the problem is solved after resetting the face id slower.

I don't need reachability, but it's great seeing and trying all the tips

Hello and good morning to all. Just ordered the iphone X and will receive it next week. I have two questions on this subject. I wear glasses and would like to know if the face id is set up with them, will there be an issue if I do not wear them? Also, I wear a baseball cap often, should I set up the face id with or without it? If without, will the cap throw the system off while wearing one? Really looking forward to getting the new phone and seeing the capabilities it has....

Hello and good morning to all. Just ordered the iphone X and will receive it next week. I have two questions on this subject. I wear glasses and would like to know if the face id is set up with them, will there be an issue if I do not wear them? Also, I wear a baseball cap often, should I set up the face id with or without it? If without, will the cap throw the system off while wearing one? Really looking forward to getting the new phone and seeing the capabilities it has....
Good morning.. great to hear you are receiving it soon..
I would set up face ID without ..you should have no issues wearing glasses as I tried it with sunglasses and no problems.. I expect the baseball cap will be okay as well ..

It seems to work pretty well for a lot of situations. I set mine up just my face and with sunglasses and headphones [emoji106], with sunglasses and a baseball hat [emoji106]. I haven't tried all 3 together yet, but I figure if sunglasses and a baseball hat work then regular glasses should be no problem

I wear contacts (some days colored contacts even) and set my face ID up wearing contacts and haven't had any issues with glasses when I wear them or changing the color of my eyes lol with different contacts. I can't answer on a baseball cap lol but wearing a stocking hat hasn't affected the outcome either.

Congrats on the X!

hello every one hope you all are fine
its features , thread , tricks are awesome
its my wish to try this phone
thanks every buddy to share these help full tricks
thanks alot