What's new

iPhone X | Static and Crackling Sounds During Calls

infiniteresearch5

Reaction score
As the title suggests, my iPhone has been having this issue when I get a call.

I've tried restarting my iPhone, completely reset it, even tried to update my phone to the iOS 15 Beta to check it the issue still persists, and I was not able to fix the issue on hand.

Strange thing is that my iPhone does not have this issue when playing songs or videos/media in general, and even using third party apps such as Discord or WhatsApp, there isn't any issue.

Even using earphones, the issue still persists. It is very strange. Has anyone experienced this before, and does anyone know a solution to this problem? Thank you!

Example of the issue [Headphone Warning | Very Loud and Unpleasant]:

As the title suggests, my iPhone has been having this issue when I get a call.

I've tried restarting my iPhone, completely reset it, even tried to update my phone to the iOS 15 Beta to check it the issue still persists, and I was not able to fix the issue on hand.

Strange thing is that my iPhone does not have this issue when playing songs or videos/media in general, and even using third party apps such as Discord or WhatsApp, there isn't any issue.

Even using earphones, the issue still persists. It is very strange. Has anyone experienced this before, and does anyone know a solution to this problem? Thank you!

Example of the issue [Headphone Warning | Very Loud and Unpleasant]:
You could try taking out the SIM card, wiping it on a lint free cloth and re-inserting it.