What's new

iPhone X Case Thread

Hi, Everyone, as I see here Our some brothers are interested in Apple iPhone X Cases.
So, I Found The top 10 Amazing Cases Regarding the Gender Here is Some Links: EDITED - no website links
if you Enjoy don't forget to Share

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some I have. Still haven't found the perfect one for me so I change often. I'd like an attractive case that's protective, grippy on the sides, and has a kickstand.
IMG_5928.JPG

IMG_5931.JPG

Very rare do I come across products that I get excited about and owning iPhones since the beginning I have also owned a lot of different cases. The problem has been not many cases actually protect the phones and one can end up having damage as a result of a fall that is costly to repair even though they have a phone case.. When I purchased the iPhone X 64GB this was without question a big investment so since last November I have been doing lots of research into protective cases. I had purchased both a silicone case plus a leather case when I bought the iPhone X which was similar to Apple’s product, however, I was not convinced this would save the phone in event of a fall. Recently I came across the PITAKA Mag case in an online review and immediately ordered it. I also ordered the magnetic wireless charging window car mount Since then I have also purchased a brand new case the Magcase Pro. Here are my reviews of both cases and the mount

PITAKA Magcase Review
The case is ultra-thin and made out of real aramid fiber, the same material used to make bulletproof body armor. Its only 0.03in thick and weighs 0.49 oz, so it is really light and frankly one does not notice it when it is on the phone. More importantly, it is wireless charging friendly and works with the PITAKA magnetic car mount. This combination provides the ultimate solution for anyone who needs both a car mount and quality case. One must also be aware the case and mount is only available for the iPhone 8, 8plus and phone X as these phones support wireless charging. One can purchase the same case for the iPhone 7 and 7 PLUS
The case molds to the phone perfectly and is available in several striking color designs. Included in the box is 1 x Aramid case for iPhone X; 1 x AGC Tempered glass screen protector.
An Associate of mine who dropped his iPhone X with the Pitaka Aramid installed said the phone survived dropping to the concrete floor almost 3 meters and is well worth the investment.
I should mention if you have questions Pitaka offer excellent both pre-sales after sales support.
Without question, I highly recommend this case.

PITAKA Magcase PRO Review
The Magcase PRO has similar characteristics to the Magcase, however, this case has 3 X Military Grade Drop protection with a total of 5 layers of Protection & Defense. This is a perfect answer to those in the blue color industry or is in the type of job where one needs to have maximum protection for their phone. Designed for enforced protection, the first 3 outer layers are manufactured from military grade material aramid fiber, providing exceptional shock and abrasion protection. The inner foam layer increases the shock-absorption capabilities whilst the premium micro-fiber layer protects your phone from scratches. All of this in a profile of just 2.5mm.AirBag safety zones are employed at each corner of the case. Designed to dissipate any impact forces experienced by the phone when it dropped against a flat surface such as floors or tables. This case offers extra protective ring for the camera lens.
The controls for the phone are easy to get to. This case is for individuals whom for example work in the building industry or anywhere that the chances of dropping a phone are high. More importantly, it's wireless charging friendly and works with the PITAKA magnetic car mount. The case is available in black only. Included in the box is 1 x Aramid Magcase Pro case for iPhone X;

Attachments

• magcase.jpg
    magcase.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 660
  • Magcase Proijpg.jpg
    Magcase Proijpg.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 658
Last edited:
PITAKA Magnetic Wireless Charging Window Mount

The Pitaka Magnet wireless car mount which I purchased is designed to work with the Pitaka cases (see review above) and without question, this accessory is well worth the investment as it offers extra strong magnetic holder that instantly snaps the iPhone X or 8 Plus to the mount. The mount offers a 360-degree rotation plus fast charging. This is a perfect solution for anyone who removes the phone from the car regularly like a courier. I deliver in Brisbane Australia some 30 plus parcels each Monday for Zoom2u and DHL and one issue I had was my normal car mount due to the constant removal of the phone, it often came away from the front windscreen however with the Pitaka Wireless mount this is not the case the magnet holds the phone on tight and charges it as soon as the engine is turned on using a USB to micro USB cable. The mount has 10 x N52 grade magnets built into the nonslip mount. The mount does not come with a USB to micro USB charging cable so this must be purchased separately. One important note if you use Apple Carplay one still needs to connect the phone to the car using the lightning cable as currently, no manufacturer offers an alternative other than hardwiring connection. In saying that the fact that one can both charge and remove the phone easily is its major selling point. One may consider purchasing a 1.2 mt Baseus 3 in one cable which is much tidier than separate cables so that you can connect both the phone and charger at the same time if needed for car play. The Pitaka Magnet wireless car mount is also available as an Air Vent Mount.

Attachments

• magmount-qi-section-cup-charging_grande.jpg
    magmount-qi-section-cup-charging_grande.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 552
  • magmount-qi-suction-cup_grande.png
    magmount-qi-suction-cup_grande.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 621
  • IMG_1363.png
    IMG_1363.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 665
Col.bris.....based on your review I ordered the MagCase and a car suction cup mount. I currently have a set up similar to that but because of the placement of the magnetic plate in the case it prevents wireless charging. So I’m looking forward to this case.

PITAKA MagCase arrived yesterday and I’m amazed. It’s so thin and light that it’s like not having a case at all. I would suspect that it does not offer a lot of drop protection. I’m very careful with my phone so I do not believe this will be a problem. The case makes my iPhone X feel great in my hands. The suction cup mount seems to hold my phone very securely. I’m really impressed and I’ve had a slew of phone cases. As long as you don’t need super protection this case will make your iPhone X as fantastic feeling as it was meant to be. As a side benefit it allows me to charge wirelessly. Win/win all the way around.

My favourite has to be the Ghostek Nautical Case for iPhone X. I am a bit careless with my phone so need a cover like this. It can protect the device from any kind of damage. It has a three layer build and is IP68 waterproof certified.

ghostek-nautical-iphone-x-waterproof-tough-case-black_1_.jpg

The Smart Battery Case May be the best add on tech ever created. So simple yet so CANT LIVE WITHOUT !!!

Sadly, Apple stopped selling iPhone X cases some time ago [emoji22]

Same with both of my iPad Pro 12.9s (which are slightly different from each other) the gen 1 and gen 2.

To quote Brian Tong, "That's a BAD Apple"