What's new

iPhone X Case Thread

Incipio Octane .. awesome case and price is good

Comes in 5 colors ...6ft protection

Incipio Apple iPhone X Octane Case - Navy:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20171209174130046_COVER.jpg
IMG_20171209_174249.jpg
IMG_20171209_174306.jpg

What are the pros and cons of using a case with built in screen protector? I used an Otterbox defender in my iPhone 5 and it had a built in screen protector but now I noticed they did away with it. Any reason why?

Just ordered the Apple silicone case in “Spicy Orange”. I’m a huge Syracuse University sports fan and they are known as the “orange” so this will work good at the games. Looking forward to a not so slippery case.

Just ordered the Apple silicone case in “Spicy Orange”. I’m a huge Syracuse University sports fan and they are known as the “orange” so this will work good at the games. Looking forward to a not so slippery case.
I have 2 other cases, one being the Apple leather. I keep going back to my Apple Silicon. I just love the feel of it combined with the fact that it doesn't move when you put it down on something. Arm rest? Stuck. Center Console of the truck? nope. Ain't moving. It's too good.

Has anyone tried the speck Presidio sport case yet? Buttons are a little hard to squeeze but wondering if they loosen up with use? I like the idea of having the lightening port covered and mute switch as well

Has anyone tried the speck Presidio sport case yet? Buttons are a little hard to squeeze but wondering if they loosen up with use? I like the idea of having the lightening port covered and mute switch as well
I saw them at BestBuy but didn't get a chance to try one on...

I tend to get tired of cases and like to switch them often. So I found this one on eBay. It’s was only $14 and I thought it might be cheaply made but it’s really nice. I’m so in love with it. The case is magnetized and the phone sticks inside the wallet. The magnet is strong and no way it can fall out but comes off easily when you remove it. It’s not real leather but really soft. They have different colors but this is the one I purchased. These are the stock pix.

IMG_5640.JPG

IMG_5641.JPG

Last edited: