What's new

iPhone X Case Thread

IMG_1512085663.133611.jpg

Also have the olive apple silicone case

@droidprincess very nice I like the look and vibrant color..

@EvC also very nice looking..what case and combo brand ?

I am using the concrete skin from D Brand
iPhone X Skins, Wraps & Covers » dbrand

and the following case.

iPhone X Case, iPhone 10 Case, Skin cover Semi-Transparent Full Protective [Anti-Scratch+Shock Absorbing] Case for iPhone X iPhone X Case, iPhone 10 Case, Skin cover Semi-Transparent Full Protective [Anti-Scratch+Shock Absorbing] Case for iPhone X:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

I've been eyeing that case on Amazon, how you like it?

I really like it. It just doesn’t offer any lip protection if you were to lay your screen face down. None at all. That the only negative, which is a big one. I’m still looking.

I really like it. It just doesn’t offer any lip protection if you were to lay your screen face down. None at all. That the only negative, which is a big one. I’m still looking.

Thanks for the feedback, I don't mind the lack of screen protection, I prefer very little lip on my devices, the more minimal the protection the better lol, I realize I'm taking a chance, but I don't like how cases take away from the sleek lines of devices these days

What do you recommend for a case to protect against high dust in a shop area? I don’t use a case most of the time but I feel I need something when working in the shop to protect my phone. I bought a survivor case which I like the ease of getting phone in and out but is so huge it makes me feel like I’m holding and iPad mini

I purchased an OtterBox Symmetry for my iPhone X the day I got my phone. I like it but it has what I consider 2 issue that I can live with but don’t particularly care for. Number one is the back is not textured so it’s a bit slippery and number two (and this is just me) it does not have the Apple logo on the back. Otherwise it seems like a nice case but I’m still looking.

I purchased an OtterBox Symmetry for my iPhone X the day I got my phone. I like it but it has what I consider 2 issue that I can live with but don’t particularly care for. Number one is the back is not textured so it’s a bit slippery and number two (and this is just me) it does not have the Apple logo on the back. Otherwise it seems like a nice case but I’m still looking.
That's why so many third party cases have a hole or window on the back; to show off the Apple logo. Only cases made by Apple have the Apple logo on the case itself.

Last edited: