What's new

iPhone X Case Thread

Bkdodger

Reaction score
Did anyone start looking for cases ? I ordered two Ringke cases on sale last week came out to $4 each ..

iPhone 7 plus in middle with Apple leather case on..

547885ac822cbb782b6055c467857cb4.jpg
23d1fd8ab28efd4e51e9edd1add4523b.jpg

I’ll order this one from Apple:
View attachment 36671
I’m sure it will look nice on the iPhone, and you don’t have to take it off for charging the iPhone wirelessly.
I will be ordering this one as well ..always quality and slim profile ..

I’ll order this one from Apple:
View attachment 36671
I’m sure it will look nice on the iPhone, and you don’t have to take it off for charging the iPhone wirelessly.
I bought my mom an iPhone 8 and the Apple leather case, because she has an iPhone 6, so I felt it was time.

I love the Apple Leather case I got for it. I can't believe how nice it is, but $50? So, when I order my X, yes, I'll get the leather case.

If you just look around on eBay you can find some very nice phone cases for great prices. Your just have to look and be patient. There are always good deals, just have to find them. My next case will be one like this. Tired of carrying a wallet!!
This one has good ratings and is just what I am looking for. For the money it isn’t a big loss if it isn’t a good case. Nothing like spending a bunch on a case only to end up not liking it!! I am about over my Pelican Voyager case as well. On my 3rd one and it fell the other day about 2ft and popped apart. Not very good protection like that!! They don’t make cases like they used too. The old otter box cases were so nice, nowadays they really feel cheap compared to the older ones.
IMG_3286.JPG
IMG_3287.JPG

This is the next case I plan on getting. Hopefully it won’t be too bad. Going on my 7 Plus.

If you just look around on eBay you can find some very nice phone cases for great prices. Your just have to look and be patient. There are always good deals, just have to find them. My next case will be one like this. Tired of carrying a wallet!!
This one has good ratings and is just what I am looking for. For the money it isn’t a big loss if it isn’t a good case. Nothing like spending a bunch on a case only to end up not liking it!! I am about over my Pelican Voyager case as well. On my 3rd one and it fell the other day about 2ft and popped apart. Not very good protection like that!! They don’t make cases like they used too. The old otter box cases were so nice, nowadays they really feel cheap compared to the older ones. View attachment 37046View attachment 37047
This is the next case I plan on getting. Hopefully it won’t be too bad. Going on my 7 Plus.
That's an interesting take on the wallet case. I've been using the Huskk for years.

Reactions: 933
I assume you can order it with different patterns or none at all if that's what you prefer.

Anybody know a slim case that has built in screen protector on it?
Am looking a 360 full case protection but aint really look for bulky one tho...