What's new

Mobile Case

HunnieBunnie

Reaction score
I guess all is well that ends well in my search for a new case for this mobile. I chose a Luvvitt case, but Amazon shipped the wrong case. I then reordered, but Amazon shipped the same wrong case again. They told me there must be a problem, so they have now taken the case off of the website.

So, I began combing listings again for another case, and I think I finally found one that I will really like (aside from the price!). I chose the Dreem 2 in 1 case in the Coffee colour. Has anyone else tried this one? If so, how did you like it? I understand they now use a TPU material for the inner case, and it is supposed to be much more durable, and it is wireless charging friendly. Also, the case has RFID blocking to protect your cards if you carry any cards in the case. What amazes me is that for the price point, it is only faux leather instead of real leather!

Dreem Fibonacci 2-in-1 Wallet-Case for iPhone 8-Plus & 7-Plus, Magnetic Detachable Shock-Proof TPU Slim-Case, Allows Wireless Charging, RFID Protection, 2-Way Stand, Luxury Vegan Leather - Coffee:Amazon

I’ve not used the one you have, but I did buy a cheap one on Amazon a long time ago and the case is still holding up quite well being that I have shined more cards then it’s supposed to hold along with small wad of cash. Here is a pic of the one I have. Not so much good for protection IMO, but for GP use and holding all my cards and such it works quite well.
IMG_1471.PNG

Enjoy your new phone and case, and have a great day!!

That is a nice looking case, 933. I am glad it has worked well for you. You have the brown one?

Thank you, I am enjoying the phone but not as much as I would have thought. It mainly feels like a larger version of my 5s for the most part. I miss my 5s. My 5s was the perfect phone for me until the last couple of years as my eyesight took another downturn.

Re cases, my Luvvitt case did fine for me and was not too expensive. I combined it with a padded, zippered eyeglass case if I went out. Always worried about the mobile bouncing around in my handbag with so much junk whilst trying to control an 84 lb., rambunctious puppy! The 8 Plus is too large for my eyeglass case, though. I search and searched for a good combination. I planned to use another Luvvitt and put the case inside of a small makeup bag so I could toss it in my handbag, but then I saw the Dreem 2-1. I hope to use this 8 Plus for at least 5 years, so I bit the bullet and ordered the case. I hope the quality is excellent for that price; otherwise, I will send it back toot sweet!

I do not plan to carry cards in this case regularly. I might slide in my I.D. and one card if I run an errand without taking my handbag. My cards will likely continue to live in my coin purse.

ro861, I have added cards to my mobile. I have not yet tried to pay for anything with the mobile app, but I plan to do this week as soon as I visit a shop that has the reader for the mobile. think this is going to be a MUCH better way to carry "cards." Anything that lightens my handbag is welcome!

I hope everyone has a great week! It is finally cooled off a bit here, but I can hardly believe October is almost over already!

Yes I have the brown one. I like the one you got. Hopefully they send you the right one this time!!! Enjoy it!!

My Dreem brand case finally arrived today! I really like it. The magnets are STRONG. I can remove the phone in its case, but there are magnets that hold it to the outer, wrap around case, so unless I intentionally remove it, the magnets hold it in really well. I have no fear of the mobile falling out. Really pleased with this case. I still think it was waaay over priced, though. :)

Anyone considering ordering this case will likely not be disappointed in it, though.