What's new

iphone.unlock anybody. knows ?

gs135

Reaction score
Thay write in the homepage that thay can unlock any FW,could you trust it?

Even 4.0.2??(thats what thay claim)

Did anyone try it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Did anyone try it?

never trust those sites. they are always scammers. EVERY ONE OF THEM. only trust those who provide free tools. people who claim they have 4.0.2 unlock will take your money and give you one of those free tools that dont work with 4.0.2 and they your screwed you lose the cash.

Did anyone try it?

never trust those sites. they are always scammers. EVERY ONE OF THEM. only trust those who provide free tools. people who claim they have 4.0.2 unlock will take your money and give you one of those free tools that dont work with 4.0.2 and they your screwed you lose the cash.

Ive been emailing them,and thay cant unlock 4.0.2,so i guess as you say,they are using the same method that are out there for everyone for free.

I wonder how the carriers can unlock iphones for good after the time is out for there plan(12 month or 24)?
Shouldnt such a thing be availble out somewhere?

Did anyone try it?

Ive been emailing them,and thay cant unlock 4.0.2,so i guess as you say,they are using the same method that are out there for everyone for free.

I wonder how the carriers can unlock iphones for good after the time is out for there plan(12 month or 24)?

i wondered the same thing at a time when i used to have a locked phone in 2007. but they do have a way to make it unlocked i think the imei number from your phone thats used to talk to the servers from itunes they have a bunch of sim free numbers and when yours matches up with the sim free list then you can just upgrade all you want. i think thats how it works any way maybe some one will correct me but thats what i was told.:)

so on their site they say they can and then tell you that you cant, so those who dont even ask just pay and end up with nothing like i knew...

they use free methods and then charge for it.. so avoid them sites

i wondered the same thing at a time when i used to have a locked phone in 2007. but they do have a way to make it unlocked i think the imei number from your phone thats used to talk to the servers from itunes they have a bunch of sim free numbers and when yours matches up with the sim free list then you can just upgrade all you want. i think thats how it works any way maybe some one will correct me but thats what i was told.:)

so on their site they say they can and then tell you that you cant, so those who dont even ask just pay and end up with nothing like i knew...

they use free methods and then charge for it.. so avoid them sites

Will sure avoid these sites!!

And hope all the other people that sees these site are thinking twice before buying something that that can get for free,and sometimes cant even work(?jailbreak for 4.0.2?).

lots of people fall for these scams and never hear that its free. my mum was one of them that paid for ziphone back in the 1.1.4 days... but yeah i told her it was a free app and she did not care lol. but they make money off others work and avdertise it works with firmware that it does not. then when it messes your iphone....

good thing you asked here first :)

lots of people fall for these scams and never hear that its free. my mum was one of them that paid for ziphone back in the 1.1.4 days... but yeah i told her it was a free app and she did not care lol. but they make money off others work and avdertise it works with firmware that it does not. then when it messes your iphone....

good thing you asked here first :)

Yup,didnt dare to buy before i get some info!

dont trust it...

banner.png

it will be jailbroken or maybe skip firmware until the next one but eventually it will be jailbroken again, apple are making it much harder from the first iphone and the 3g.

apple suck lol

4.0.2 has been unlocked for a while now. 4.1 and above cant be unlocked yet.