What's new

iPhone shortage in Canada?

FunkatronJive

Reaction score
Is there still an issue with not enough stock of the iPhone4 in Canada?
I decided I wanted an iPhone4 for christmas, a week ago.... there arent any in my small Albertian town and I am going crazy! My service provider has a great promotion on till Dec 31st. I am only upgrading early if I can get this promotion....

I will be going to a larger city in Ontario one week frm today... I called the stores there and right now they dont have any in stock either.

Whats with the stores never knowing when some are coming in?

iphones at BB are locked. Would they be locked to Rogers, Bell, etc. in Ontario? Just wonder how you are going to activate it in another province if you buy it from Ontario.

iphones at BB are locked. Would they be locked to Rogers, Bell, etc. in Ontario? Just wonder how you are going to activate it in another province if you buy it from Ontario.

I already have a telus account and was just going to activiate the new phone to my existing account. I asked the girl from the Ontario Best Buy if it matters that I have an Alberta phone number and she said no it didnt matter (maybe that is because I already have an account and just wanted a new phone?)