What's new

iPhone iOS 4.0.2 Released

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iphone-ios-4.0.2.png

Apple has released an update for the iPhone iOS that should fix the security issues discovered a few weeks ago. This update is available for all devices but beware, after the update you will no longer be able to jailbreak your device with the current solution JailbreakMe.com has in place.

iphone-ios-4.0.2.png

Apple has released an update for the iPhone iOS that should fix the security issues discovered a few weeks ago. This update is available for all devices but beware, after the update you will no longer be able to jailbreak your device with the current solution JailbreakMe.com has in place.

Think I'll leave it then until a new jailbreak is released for the latest firmware.

I'll update I don't have plans to jailbreak again any time soon.

apple should stfu, jailbreaking is legal now, they should stop being babies and face the fact that they cant have it there way anymore.

I started the upgrade but canceled it because it's only upgrading security issues when opening pdf documents.

that was quick thanks for the info:) time to upgrade.. no plans to jailbreak in the next 50 years

Don't notice any difference but I always upgrade, my brother is still on 4.0 lol he did not jb either never does either.

My screen shot, just like using the photo app lol

eeaac457.jpg

Last edited:
I too updated without any issues.
I like some of the things you can do with
the jailbreak but it's not for me.

No issues here either! I was hoping for s proximity tweak so I can stop hanging up on people.

Speaking of proximity, Does anyone know, or heard of anything recently, about that fix lately? My wife has that problem on her phone, not on mine though.

I wonder if it's just the way people place the phone on their cheek when talking to somebody.