What's new

iphone Id & password forget...

eliananova

Reaction score
Last nigh I Reset my iPhone 7 Plus after reset it id changed because I buy it to second person Now How It soloed any one help please....

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

It‘s not possible to bypass iCloud´s Activation Lock. It will damage your device, you won‘t be able to use it any more.

If you purchased the iPhone, and it‘s still connected to the former owner‘s Apple ID, you‘ll have to contact her/him and ask her/him to remove this device from the iCloud ID.

If this is your own device, and you forgot your password, Apple will help. You‘ll have to prove that you‘re the owner, though.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

It‘s not possible to bypass iCloud´s Activation Lock. It will damage your device, you won‘t be able to use it any more.

If you purchased the iPhone, and it‘s still connected to the former owner‘s Apple ID, you‘ll have to contact her/him and ask her/him to remove this device from the iCloud ID.

If this is your own device, and you forgot your password, Apple will help. You‘ll have to prove that you‘re the owner, though.
Thanks If I don't know the owner then how to unlock it.??

Can you Please Teach me How to Do the bypass this iPhone??

Its Stop here Not go further.. Now What I will do can you please do some thing>???
WhatsApp Image 2022-01-25 at 9.25.41 AM.jpeg

Its Stop here Not go further.. Now What I will do can you please do some thing>???
View attachment 63257
Once more:
You can‘t unlock it by yourself. You need the former owner‘s ID and password. The person who used it before has to remove this device from the iCloud ID. There‘s nothing else you can do but contact him or her somehow, to get this done.

You won‘t get a different answer.

Once more:
You can‘t unlock it by yourself. You need the former owner‘s ID and password. The person who used it before has to remove this device from the iCloud ID. There‘s nothing else you can do but contact him or her somehow, to get this done.

You won‘t get a different answer.
okay Thank You...