What's new

Iphone & Google Voice.

dasouthprince9

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum. I had an Iphone 3GS about a year and a half ago and I had to give it up because of some money issues. I recently have had two android phones in giving them a chance but have not been impressed so I want to go back to iphone for good soon.

My question is, if anyone can help me at all, is if Google Voice works well with iphone. I do a lot of text messaging and I recently saw that Google Voice now works with iphone. I know before, it was kind of buggy but they have made some improvements in now you can have a dedicated number for phone re-direction and receiving texts. My co worker has an android and he said his works fine. I seriously want to know if Google Voice sends and receives texts messages consistently with no problems. I asked a friend who had a blackberry and was on AT&T. He used google voice for texts and said he was still getting charged. I do not know how long that was ago so they could have improved. Can someone help me out?

I don't use google voice, but I guess that it's working better and better, you just have to read about google voice for iPhone by doing some google, or read some review of the app in the app store.