What's new

Iphone dilemma

bshey

Reaction score
Hello all. This is my first post on this website. I hope you can help...
I had an iphone 4 but it broke (fell down the toilet) and I want another. I haven't had an iphone for about 6 months now and realized I am really missing it. But here is my problem. Since I am not yet eligible for an upgrade, a new iphone costs around $650!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot afford that... I am willing to pay the original $199. My wife on the other hand, started her plan earlier, and is perfectly fine with an iphone 3g. She IS eligible for an upgrade. Can I somehow upgrade her phone to an iphone 4, and use it while she still uses the old 3g, by switching sim cards? But then there is the whole micro/normal sim issue... Can this be done somehow? (Swapping numbers is not an option and both our numbers are on the same plan (AT&T)). What can I do???????

Hope you can help.

Cheers.

Yes it can be done. Just go to an actual ATT retail store and tell them what you want to do and they will fix you up. You may luck out at a Best Buy also if you get the right person who does not mind taking the extra steps to get everything activated and then swapped around.

Last edited: