What's new

Dilemma. Would this make sense at all?


New Member
Mar 8, 2011
Reaction score
Currently, I am eligible for an upgrade on my Verizon account. I am also contemplating switching to AT&T because of their great service at my house in Texas. But, I am moving back to Montana in a month or so and Altell is switching to AT&T on April 1st.

I am also found of the unlimited data plan that Verizon currently has but also kinda want to wait around for the iPhone 5.

If I did get an AT&T contract, could I buy a AT&T phone retail and still have my "upgrade" available for when the iPhone 5 comes out? My Verizon phone broke so I currently don't have one available to use. (all my blackberry's are in MT and i'm still in TX). My other option would be to buy a phone to get me by on Verizon but I hate searching eBay and craigslist. I like to be able to go to the store and just "buy" it! Any tips or ideas of what you would do would be great!