What's new

iPhone Crashes nearly everytime i play a song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madlille

Reaction score
Hi folks. Most of the time i bring my music app up to play a song my phone crashes when i choose a song. And not just the same ones either. Yes, some songs i downloaded and imported (i believe thats what Gremlin is for but not sure). My phone goes into Safe Mode and i have to go thru the routine of restarting and putting my 5th icon in the dock. Wtf!!

Sent from iPhone using iPF.net

Is Gremlin the only music app tweak you use? If so, try uninstalling it and see if the problem persists. If not, uninstall whatever else you are using to modify the stock music app until the problem is solved to figure out what is causing the issue. You can also try using Crash Reporter, but the logs it produces are pretty much worthless unless you really know what you're looking for.

I downloaded the songs with M4M. I have crash reporter and can tell which thread it crashed on (its usually 0). But then it just has a bunch of numbers and x's.

Says somthing like pthread_kill at the end of thread 0. It starts with dylib_kernal or something like that.

Found out awhile back that it was Auxo causing this specific crash. Have updated and no more music app crashes.

Can close thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.