What's new

Iphone constantly respringing... please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMountainHigh

Reaction score
Hello, I have a jailbroken iphone 6plus running 8.1.1. I am experiencing resprings so often I've lost count. I've used iCleaner Pro and that seemed to help a little for a while. But it keeps getting worse. When I look in the Diagnostics & Usage I see almost every entry is a JetsamEvent. I'm not sure what that is? Im happy to provide any further info needed.... if someone can please help me to fix this. Thank you :)

The best thing you can do that will help us in trying to help you is - please list your installed tweaks and repos. Hopefully, there's something in that list that we can easily point to and say "that's the culprit."

Thanks.

Marilyn

Thank you for responding Marilyn :) A quick question before I list them. May I post ALL my tweaks & repo's? ie: those which may include cracked content? Do you have any restrictions I should know beforehand? Thanks :)

Yes, we would need a full list in order to help.

However, your question reveals your problem - you have piracy enabling tweaks and repos installed. I can 99.999% guarantee that if you remove any tweaks and repos that aid you to steal apps and remove the apps you did not get via the AppStore, your issues with your jailbroken iPhone will disappear.

This forum neither condones or helps those that pirate (AKA steal) their apps. We will not assist you further.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.