What's new

iPhone 4S Battery issues Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam2k90

Reaction score
Hello,
I've noticed a lot of people complaining about battery life( I luckily don't have this issue) and have thus decided to make a troubleshooting thread. Now I know some of there's point have already been suggested but I haven't seen a thread just dedicated to attempting to fix it.

1)Charge up to 100% and then waste battery until completely dead. Do this once a month.( this re- calibrates the battery)

2)After updating to 5.0.1 reset phone and then try step 1.

3)Check the diagnostic tool in settings and if you see something crashing a lot get rid f it/turn it off:"It was time to get serious. And the first two steps to doing that was to dig into the data provided by the phone. I tapped my way to Settings > General > About > Diagnostic & Usage > Diagnostic & Usage Data. When you tap this last entry you’re taken to a Data page where you see a series of entries. These are log files that detail untoward issues your device has had. Mine was full of CrashReport entries. I scanned through them and—as far as I could tell from all the gibberish in these reports—there was a problem syncing my iCloud contacts."(Macworld)
I don't use iCloud so can't verify this, but this does seem quiet logical.

4) Read this article it contains quiet a lot of useful information:http://www.macworld.com/article/163200/article.html

I hope this thread helps anyone who is having issues with their battery.

Adam

Thread closed. Thanks skull

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Status
Not open for further replies.