What's new

iPhone 7

crysty

Reaction score
i Read this post about iPhone 7, is that true?

EDITED - no website links

Last edited by a moderator:
i Read this post about iPhone 7, is that true? ...
First of all, that page contains nothing more than speculation.

Secondly, there are too many typographical and grammatical errors on that website to take it seriously - just look at their contact page.

Finally, we will know about the iPhone 7 when it is released. It's far too early to worry about it now.

Just Rumors !!
you are right, Apple hides iPhone 7 away from eyes

It's probably not even finalized yet given that it won't be released for 9-10 months. Speculation this far out is almost always way off base.

Lets just enjoy iPhone 6S and speculate on iPhone 7 next September, As has been said its far too soon and as always any new iPhone will be kept under wraps by Apple until release day.

I have heard also that 20% of potentially new buyers want to have 4-in display with new Iphone.
As for me that would be a good option, because sometimes I need to use that as a phone (what it was designed for).

It's just way to early to expect a iPhone7 if it's going to be a 7. A friend who has worked for Apple for years,said if they were going to do something as with the new iPad Pro it would have happened before Christmas.

Well from past number updates I think it will probably be a new design and very little if any new features. I know iPhone 6 was a new design with very few updates to features and s models seem to focus on features. Maybe more memory, better battery life and totally waterproof are all possibilities. Really after the addition of Live Photos in the 6s what more can any phone do?

Apple iPhone7 are working on their 2016 Smartphone flagships.
Apple will keep on taking after its 4.7 and 5.5 inch IPS TFT display for iPhone7.
Apple iPhone7 will have A10 processor made by TMSC and will keep running with 3 or 4GB RAM design.
iphone7 capacity will stretch out from 16 GB to 128 GB.
Apple iPhone 7 iOS 9 speculated for presentation in June, with the most recent form of the operating system at launch.
Just rumour and speculation, We will know when we know.
One thing I'm pretty sure of is that iPhone 7 will not be released until September.

Apple iPhone7 are working on their 2016 Smartphone flagships.
Apple will keep on taking after its 4.7 and 5.5 inch IPS TFT display for iPhone7.
Apple iPhone7 will have A10 processor made by TMSC and will keep running with 3 or 4GB RAM design.
iphone7 capacity will stretch out from 16 GB to 128 GB.
Apple iPhone 7 iOS 9 speculated for presentation in June, with the most recent form of the operating system at launch.
They won't even officially announce the next generation iPhone until shortly before its release in September.

What is almost certainly going to be announced in June is iOS 10.